Monday, November 15, 2010

Philadelphia Miniaturia and Local Show Tomorrow

The "Philly Show" - actually in Cherry Hill, New Jersey - was great, as always! Thanks to those who stopped by my table - it was great to be able to speak with you in person.

I brought a few pieces home, and tomorrow and Wednesday I will be showing them at a small art show in our neighboring city of  East Lansing. If you're in the area. please stop by! In addition to my work, there will be paintings, jewelry, works in wood, glass and metal and much more. I love to show miniatures in a setting like this, to remind people that miniatures really can be considered a form of art.

Show details: Trillium Gallery "Road Show", Orchard Street Pumphouse, 368 Orchard Street, East Lansing, MI 48823.  Hours: November 16 & 17, 11am-7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers